Wirral Pilates - Our Privacy Promise
1. Our point of contact - We ask you to act as a single point of contact. This will ensure that we only disclose data to you and no other person or organisation. Additionally, only if a medical emergency should occur, you agree that we may contact your next of kin.
2. What data we collect - We will ask you to provide data such as name, date of birth, address, contact information including emails addresses, health details and Next of Kin. You must ensure that the information passed to us is accurate especially if you have a health or injury issue. Please update us should your health change and if you have sustained an injury regardless of how small.
3. What we use your data for - We will only process your data for the legitimate interest of providing Pilates classes and instruction.
We use your data to ensure that we provide the correct instruction to those who have identified health or injury issues. This enables us to provide a safe environment whilst not disclosing personal information to other class attendees.
We use your contact details to inform you of class changes, business closures for holiday time etc. and other issues solely related to Pilates classes and instruction.
We promise that we will only use your data for the purpose of classes and instruction.
4. Who we give your data to - We will share your data with 3rd party suppliers for the purpose of providing Pilates classes and instruction, payment services and secure data storage.
We will provide you with a record of all data pertaining to you on receipt of a Subject Access Request with confirmation of your identity. This is in line with current legislation and is implemented to prevent 3rd parties from accessing your data.
We will also share your data with 3rd parties if required to comply with current legislation, regulatory requests, legal obligations or medical emergencies.
5. How long we retain your data - Your data will be held for a period of 6 years and is then deleted from our records. This information is held to comply with statutory and regulatory obligations for both you and us.
6. Our contact with you - We promise not to send you 3rd party emails.
Data we hold on you is NEVER passed on to or sold to any 3rd party.
We may send you updates which directly affect our service i.e. changes to consumer legislation and/or matters which alter our service to you.
If you ask us to remove your email address or phone number, you will no longer be able to receive information which may affect your attendance or service with us.
Please let us know if any of your contact information needs amending. Please email any changes to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update your records.
7. Security of your data - We will make sure your data is stored safely and only used for the purpose you have provided the data for.
We recognise that we hold Sensitive Personal Data and therefore implement both on-site and off-site security regimes for secure data storage. This means that should there be a technical failure, we can restore stored data quickly and correctly.
We will ensure that any 3rd parties used in connection with our service, will store your data safely.